Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last post for a while

Had a hectic week in the lead up to the Darwin-Broome trip not only in preparation for the journey but also writing. Managed to put together a flash fiction piece for the Biscuit Publishing company's Flash Fiction international competition, and emailed it in plenty of time to meet the deadline. Thanks to feedback from Terri and my daughter.

Also got very valuable feedback re Getting in Deep from Pam. It is going to take more work of course, and it probably won't happen until early next year. It's imperative that other people read one's work They see things you don't, and offer insights you were not aware of.

Also been busy making new granddaughter Skye's movie. A challenge since I was using Flip clips in addition to my normal digitape footage. Pinnacle Studio didn't like it very much and I had to do a lot of manual moving around of clips on the time line. It took ages and I literally crossed my fingers when I clicked 'make movie' n the tool bar. Hallelujah! It went through without a hitch.

Now, bags are packed and I'm waiting for my ride, looking forward to a nice Cappuccino at the airport.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment