Friday, February 3, 2012

Moving on

Can't believe January's gone already. But things are happening re memoir. The manuscript is with an assessor, Patti Miller. A turn around time of 6 weeks gets me to the end of February or the beginning of March. Can't wait for a professional eye's opinion.

I mocked up a few cover designs to show my writing pals at a beautiful weekend we had together in Milton. The general consensus is to have something that shows movement eg a plane in the beautiful cloud pictures I've found. One of these pictures is by an artist (it was on a card my friend Valerie sent me). I've emailed for permission to use it. So far I have heard nothing. It may be easier to go with my own. Here are some pictures I took early Saturday morning in Milton.
Sunrise from Little Forest Road

Mist in the Valley

Early morning in Milton








No comments:

Post a Comment