Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book design

This morning after more email correspondence I downloaded the book design software. It's a thrill to see my book in 'book' form. However, after reading the second page of the first chapter I saw a typo, a reminder to seriously proof read the thing. It's a rainy day, perfect for sitting in the recliner with red pen and a mug of coffee trawling through the pages word by word to get it as near perfect as I can.

After my sluggish start yesterday, I finished Synopsis Mark 4, tried to make it snappier, and re-worked the Marketing Potential. I've printed both off to give to Patti Miller next week if I get the chance. Not only that, I did a purge of old photos. I'm looking for snaps of a certain family member who is coming up on a significant birthday so I can make a film. Even started putting the film together with what I have so far. Now I must await further archival material.

Makes me tired just writing about all I did yesterday. Time for that coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment